<p>The ProxySG 6.6 Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course provides a structured approach to diagnosing and solving common troubleshooting issues related to ProxySG deployments. The course will emphasize handson experience, with extensive opportunities to build competency in the use of the powerful diagnostic tools available on the ProxySG</p>
Audience: The ProxySG 6.6 Diagnostic and Troubleshooting course is intended for students who wish to gain familiarity with ProxySG troubleshooting techniques and tools.
Event Number: SYMAN-PSGDAT
Available Languages: English (US)
•Overview of common issues related to internal resources, external dependencies, SSL interception, and policy efficiency
• Introduction to how to use system info files to gain useful troubleshoot inginformation
Module 2: Troubleshooting Issues Related to External Dependencies
• Methods for diagnosing and solving authentication issues
• Methods for diagnosing and solving DNS issues
Module 3: Troubleshooting SSL Interception Issues
• Methods for diagnosing and solving issues related to SSL interception
Module 4: Troubleshooting Performance Issues Related to Policy Efficiency
• Methods for optimizing performance through tips for creating more efficient policies
This course assumes that students have completed the ProxySG 6.6 Administration course.