In this course, students become familiar with the concepts of traditional project management and may have used the concepts to manage multiple projects. Students will use Agile project management.
Event Number: IAPM
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands)
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Agile project management.
- Describe the Scrum methodology used to manage a project.
- Manage projects using the Scrum methodology.
- Understand the critical success factors to implement Agile management.
- Manage project portfolios.
- Identify PPM techniques and best practices.
- Identify the factors involved in implementing a PMO in an organization.
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Agile
- Describe the Values of Agile
- Describe the Principles of Agile
- Identify Methodologies of Agile
2 - USING THE SCRUM METHODOLOGY
- Identify Roles and Responsibilities in Scrum
- Implement the Scrum Process
3 - MANAGING PROJECTS WITH THE SCRUM METHODOLOGY
- Estimating a Scrum Project
- Track Scrum Projects
- Communication in Scrum Projects
- Best Practices to Manage Scrum
4 - UNDERSTANDING CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS TO IMPLEMENT AGILE
- List Risks in Agile Projects
- Myths About Agile
- List the Challenges in Agile
- List the Benefits of Agile
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.