An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard/Adv V8.5.6 (WB818G).
This course teaches core process modeling skills. You also learn a project development approach, process model implementation fundamentals, and exceptional delivery patterns. These skills improve the speed and quality of process definition and implementation efforts.
Audience: This basic course is designed for project members who design and implement detailed logic, data models, and external system integrations for an executable business process definition. These roles include process owners, BPM analysts, BPM authors, BPM developers, BPM administrators, and BPM project managers.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: WB813G
Available Languages: English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (Bulgaria),Indo
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM lifecycle
- Explain how to use Process Designer to create a process application
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a BPD in Process Designer
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Use gateways to control the process flow
- Validate that the process model meets playback 0 goals and requirements
You should have experience with modern programming techniques.