An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard/Adv V8.5.6 - II (WB820G).
This intermediate course teaches application developers and BPM team members how to use IBM Business Process Manager to design and develop process applications. It is an interactive class with demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
Audience: This intermediate course is designed for process application developers with experience in implementing IBM Business Process Manager, or other project team members who design, architect, and build complex process applications.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: WB815G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
- Explain the architecture for a typical IBM Business Process Manager deployment
- Create business objects that are optimized for use inside a business process diagram
- Identify and track critical business data inside a business process diagram, and describe the database schema to extract the data for business reports
- Design and create custom reports and scoreboards to provide process visibility for multiple stakeholders and users across an organization
- Create Ajax coach elements for a responsive and highly polished user experience
- Translate a coach into numerous languages through localization
- Design an IBM Business Process Manager data architecture for a process application with complex business data
- Model all decision authority for a process and employ complex logic for task routing and assignments
- Construct complex task and process task-to-task interaction controls
- Identify and solve common integration issues
- Successfully complete Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.5 - I (WB814G) or Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.5 - I (ZB814G)
- Build and deploy at least one IBM Business Process Manager process application release into production