IBM® Tealeaf® CX Mobile 9.0.1 extends Tealeaf analysis and insight to mobile applications to help organizations deliver an optimal digital experience.
Delivery Requirements: No training image is provided for this course. This course must be delivered using the participants' own Tealeaf system.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Audience: This intermediate course should be attended by all Tealeaf analysts and administrators.
Brand: Marketing - Customer Insights and Marketing Analytics; Windows
Event Number: 9F24G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
- Describe how IBM® Tealeaf® CX Mobile captures the mobile experience
- Find and replay mobile sessions
- Use reports to understand user struggle
- Identify indicators of user struggle
- Build Events to identify and report on the mobile experience
Tealeaf Customer Experience;
Tealeaf Customer Experience 9.0.0
- Course Overview
- Unit 1. Introduction to IBM Tealeaf CX Mobile
- Unit 2. Mobile Search, Replay and Reports
- Unit 3. Mobile Data and Event Building
- Course Wrap-up
It is recommended that you attend:
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Fundamentals
- IBM Tealeaf Events and Reports