This 3-day course provides students with an understanding of how to configure order management rules and administer the order fulfillment process using IBM® Sterling Order Management.
The course begins with an introduction of order and inventory management concepts and then covers Sales Order specific configurations. The course then proceeds to describe sourcing and scheduling of orders, rules related to order fulfillment, and payment, and covers configuration of service capacity. The course concludes with an explanation of Return Orders.
Audience: This course is designed to enable developers and implementers of Sterling Order Management to configure Sales Order management rules and administer the order fulfillment process.
Brand: Supply Chain - Order Management and Fulfillment; Windows
Event Number: 6F93G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Configure rules related to inventory in the Global Inventory Visibility application of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
- Configure business rules related to Sales Orders including, order creation, modification, and monitoring in the Distributed Order Management application of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
- Configuring sourcing and scheduling rules for an order.
- Configure rules related to resource pools and resource capacity to fulfill service requests.
- Configure payment processing-related rules such as payment types, financial rules, authorization and invoicing rules.
Sterling Order Management;
Sterling Order Management 9.5.0
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Order Management Basics
- Lesson 1.1: Order Management Overview
- Lesson 1.2: Inventory Management
- Exercise 1.2.1: Inventory Management
- Unit 2: Order-related Configuration
- Lesson 2.1: Sales Order Specific Configuration
- Exercise 2.1.1: Sales Order Specific Configuration
- Lesson 2.2: Sourcing and Scheduling Rules Configuration
- Exercise 2.2.1: Sourcing and Scheduling Rules Configuration
- Lesson 2.3: Order Fulfillment Rules Configuration
- Exercise 2.3.1: Fulfilling an Order
- Unit 3: Service Capacity Configuration
- Lesson 3.1: Service Capacity Configuration
- Exercise 3.1.1: Create a Resource Pool
- Unit 4: Payment Rules Configuration
- Lesson 4.1: Payment Rules Configuration
- Exercise 4.1.1: Process Payments and Create Invoices
- Unit 5: Managing Returns
- Lesson 5.1: Managing Returns
- Exercise 5.1.1: Managing Returns
- Course Wrap-up
Before taking this course, students should have completed:
- 6F91G – Configuring Participant Modeling, Process Modeling, and User Security instructor-led course (6F91G)
- 6F92G – Configuring Item and Pricing instructor-led course (6F92G)