The Sterling B2B Integrator Advanced Business Process Modeling course teaches you how to use message options, collect and move data, capture errors, send notifications, and update a database. You will learn about service configurations, the Assign Service, the Invoke Business Process Service, importing resources, and the lightweight JDBC Adapter. This course is a three day course.
Audience: This course is designed for EDI End User, Web Developer, System Administrator, and Business Analyst.
Brand: Supply Chain - B2B Collaboration; Windows
Event Number: 6F100G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Differentiate between services, adapters, and activities as they relate to building business processes.
- Configure a business process using the message output options.
- Apply the Assign Service along with DOM or Doc features in a business process.
- Create a business process to capture errors and to notify the user of an error.
- Create a business process to manage 997s.
- Create a business process to send data to different storage locations.
- Use the JDBC Adapter to create a business process to receive configuration values from a database
Sterling B2B Integrator
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1. Basic BPML concepts
- Lesson 2. Service Editor Configuration Options
- Exercise. Service Editor Configuration Options
- Lesson 3. Using the Assign
- Exercise. Using the Assign
- Lesson 4. Error Handling
- Lesson 5. Importing Style Sheets
- Exercise. Importing Style Sheets
- Lesson 6. Read Values from Flat File
- Exercise. Reading Values from a Flat File
- Lesson 7. Using a Database
- Exercise. Using a Database
- Lesson 8. Course Wrap-up
This course assumes you have the following foundation knowledge:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator
Specialty or advanced Sterling B2B Integrator knowledge in the following areas:
- EDI Processing
- AS2 Implementation
- Secure Transports
- Web Services
- Trading Partner Management
- JSP Development