IBM Planning Analytics/Cognos TM1: Create Scorecards teaches scorecard developers how to create scorecarding solutions in TM1. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, participants will learn how to create all of the necessary scorecarding objects such as metrics cubes, diagrams, and maps, deploy the solution to the Web for end-user consumption, and create an engaging dashboard presentation for the solution.
This training was developed using IBM Cognos TM1 10.2 but is applicable to both IBM Cognos TM1 v10.2 and IBM Planning Analytics.
Audience: This intermediate course is for Scorecard Developers.
Brand: DS&BA - Planning Analytics; Windows
Event Number: P8259G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
Cognos TM1 10.2.0
Introduction to Scorecarding in IBM Cognos TM1
- explain the purpose of scorecarding
- identify TM1 components and objects used for scorecarding
- explain the process of creating a scorecarding solution in TM1
Create a Metrics Cube
- create a new TM1 server
- create dimensions manually or by importing
- create and populate a metrics cube
Visualize Relationships using Diagrams and Maps
- edit an impact diagram
- create a strategy map
- create a custom diagram
Make Scorecards Available
- create and deploy a scorecarding application
- apply security to a scorecarding application
- create a dashboard layout for a scorecarding application
- publish the layout to make it available to users
Link Cubes Together
- create links to share data between cubes
- enable drill-through so users can view detailed data linked in from source cubes
You should have:
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser