IBM ICM: Build Reports (V8.1) is designed for professional report authors to learn report building techniques using ICM to enhance, customize, and manage professional reports. Attendees will participate in interactive Demos and Workshops that illustrate key concepts while learning how to use the product.
Audience: This intermediate course is for Report Author.
Brand: Cognitive Solutions; Windows
Event Number: 1R029G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Please refer to the course overview for description information.
Incentive Compensation Management;
Cognos Incentive Compensation Management 8.1.0
- Overview of IBM ICM
- Sample Outdoors Company Model Overview
- Overview of ICM Reports
- Creating Presenter Report Templates
- Displaying Data in Columns and Rows
- Filtering Presenter Report Data
- Using Process Lists to Test Presenter Reports
- Displaying Single Values
- Linking Presenter Reports
- Adding Computed Columns and Rows
- Using Row Form Sources and Editable Data Grids
- Using Workflow Manager
- Displaying Charts and Gauges
- Using Maps
- Using Web Forms
- Using Tailored Reports and Compensation Plans
- Enabling Reports for Access in the Web Client
There are no prerequisites for this course.