Learn how to create document and folder classes and properties, and how to create event subscriptions on those classes to run automated actions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Audience: An IBM FileNet Content Manager application builder is responsible for developing a IBM FileNet Content Manager application in a development environment.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F282G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create a document class.
- Create a folder class.
- Create property templates.
- Create choice lists.
- Modify classes, properties, choice lists.
- Create an event subscription with an action.
- Update an existing event subscription with a new code module.
- Use a workflow subscription.
- Basic computer skills: Able to use computers, authenticate using a name and password, follow hyperlinks, and use common user interface elements such as buttons, menus, and tabs
- Recommended prerequisite courses:
- IBM Content Navigator 126.96.36.199 Introduction (F270G )
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction (F280G)