Learn to administer security on an IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1 system. This comprehensive security course covers directly modifying security, to configuring security on an object store and its objects.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Audience: System Administrators who are responsible for: Maintaining the IBM FileNet Content Manager domains. Administering development and production environments.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F283G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
- Resolve logon failures
- Verify object store access
- Change security on a document
- Change the owner of a document
- Customize document access
- Configure object store security
- Configure class and property security
- Configure security inheritance
- Basic computer skills: Able to use computers, authenticate using a name and password, follow hyperlinks, and use common user interface elements such as buttons, menus, and tabs.
- Able to use IBM Content Navigator for typical content management tasks, including navigating object stores, downloading and uploading documents, checking in and checking out.
- Able to administer IBM Content Navigator, including configuring desktops.
- Recommended prerequisite courses:
- IBM Content Navigator 220.127.116.11: Administration (F271G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction (F280G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Build a FileNet Content Repository (F281G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with object metadata (F282G)