The development and testing of your FileNet Content Manager application is complete. You need to migrate and deploy the application to other environments. For example, from Development to User Acceptance Test, and eventually to Production. This course teaches you: The process of application migration: How to use FileNet Deployment Manager to migrate and deploy the FileNet P8 assets; How to migrate and deploy IBM Content Navigator desktops.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Administrators who are responsible for
- Migrating and deploying IBM FileNet Content Manager Applications between environments.
Solution Builders who are responsible for
- Packaging IBM FileNet Content Manager Applications in preparation for migration and deployment to other environments.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F285G
Available Languages: Hungarian (Hungary),Croatian (Croatia),Slovak (Slovakia),Slovenian (Slovenia),Estonian (Estonia),Serbian (Latin),English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norw
Upon completion of this course, participants are able to:
- Describe the process of moving FileNet P8 applications between environments.
- Plan and prepare for application migration.
- Export the application assets.
- Convert the assets for import.
- Analyze the impact of the import to the destination environment.
- Import the application assets into the destination environment.
- Automate FileNet P8 asset migration with the FileNet Deployment Manager command line interface.
- IBM Content Navigator 188.8.131.52: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge (F270G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge (F280G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with object metadata, or equivalent knowledge (F282G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Security, or equivalent knowledge (F283G)
- FileNet P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects.
- Configuring desktops in IBM Content Navigator.