The course is designed to teach administrators how to create sweep jobs and sweep policies to run bulk jobs on large numbers
of documents. For example, move documents from high-cost storage to low-cost storage based on the document type and
specified filtering criteria, or delete documents based on their age or retention expiration.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Audience: This course is intended for system administrators and solution builders who administer IBM FileNet Content Manager environments.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F286G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Move documents from one storage area to another with a Bulk Move Content Job.
- Configure a disposal policy.
- Configure a content migration policy.
- P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects, Content Services,
- Process Services.
- Using IBM Content Navigator to work with content.
- Configuring desktops in IBM Content Navigator.
Recommended prerequisite courses:
- F270 – IBM Content Navigator 188.8.131.52: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F280 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F282 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with object metadata, or equivalent knowledge
- F283 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Security, or equivalent knowledge