The course is designed to teach administrators how to create sweep jobs and sweep policies to run bulk jobs on large numbers
of documents. For example, move documents from high-cost storage to low-cost storage based on the document type and
specified filtering criteria, or delete documents based on their age or retention expiration.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This course is intended for system administrators and solution builders who administer IBM FileNet Content Manager
Brand: IBM Analytics
Event Number: F286G
Available Languages: Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (Bulgaria),Indonesian (Indonesia),Chinese (Traditional),English (Australia),Finnish (Finland),Bahasa Malaysia (Malaysia),Hungarian (Hungary),Croatian (Croatia),Slovak (Slovakia),Slovenian (Slovenia),Estonian (Estonia),Serbian (Latin),English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),Fre
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Move documents from one storage area to another with a Bulk Move Content Job.
- Configure a disposal policy.
- Configure a content migration policy.
Administer the product;
Enterprise Content Management;
FileNet Content Manager;
FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1
Configure a sweep job
- Sweep framework
- What is a 'Sweep'?
- Types of sweeps
- Background search sweeps
- Job sweeps
- Bulk move content jobs
- Filter expression property
- Storage policy property
- Define sweep target options
- Schedule sweep runs
- Sweep job monitoring tools
Work with sweep policies
- Sweep policy
- Policy-controlled sweeps
- Disposal policy
- Content migration policy
- Retention update policy
- Define time slots for sweep policies
- Manage sweep records
- Queue sweeps
- Custom sweeps
- Use content migration policies for HSM
Start and Stop System Components
- P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects, Content Services,
- Process Services.
- Using IBM Content Navigator to work with content.
- Configuring desktops in IBM Content Navigator.
Recommended prerequisite courses:
- F270 – IBM Content Navigator 18.104.22.168: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F280 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F282 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with object metadata, or equivalent knowledge
- F283 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Security, or equivalent knowledge