Learn about IBM FileNet Content Manager. You learn the basic architecture and how IBM FileNet Content Manager can be used to solve real-world business challenges. You learn about the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine and how to navigate the FileNet P8 domain structures.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Audience: This course is intended for system administrators and solution builders.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F280G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify components, features, and common use cases for IBM FileNet Content Manager.
- Find the core web applications that make up IBM FileNet Content Manager.
- Use Administration Console for Content Platform Engine (ACCE) to find properties within the Global Configuration database.
- Use ACCE to find folders, classes, and property templates in an object store.
- F270 – IBM Content Navigator 18.104.22.168: Introduction or equivalent knowledge
- P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects, Content Services, Process Services.
- Using IBM Content Navigator to work with content.
- Configuring desktops in IBM Content Navigator.
- Recommended prerequisite courses:
- F270 – IBM Content Navigator 22.214.171.124: Introduction