This course is for administrators that maintain IBM FileNet Content Manager environments, and need to learn:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Audience: This course is intended for system administrators who administer IBM FileNet Content Manager environments.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F287G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Monitor system logs
- Enable/disable trace logging for troubleshooting
- Create audit definitions
- View audit entries
- Prune audit entries
- Experience with P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects.
- Ability to add, checkout, and delete documents, using IBM Content Navigator.
- Experience with the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine.
- Experience creating document and folder classes, property templates, and so on.
- Recommended prerequisite courses to teach required skills:
- F270 – IBM Content Navigator 22.214.171.124: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F280 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F282 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with object metadata, or equivalent knowledge
- F283 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Security, or equivalent knowledge