This course is for anyone who is planning to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by records managers and users.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for system configuration.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is for:
- anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F179G
Available Languages: Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (Bulgaria),Indonesian (Indonesia),Chinese (Traditional),English (Australia),Finnish (Finland),Bahasa Malaysia (Malaysia),Hungarian (Hungary),Croatian (Croatia),Slovak (Slovakia),Slovenian (Slovenia),Estonian (Estonia),Serbian (Latin),English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Ja
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by users and records managers.
You should have:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141G) or equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Administration 4.5 (F0420)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178)