This unit introduces you to the Datacap FastDoc user interface. It then focuses on the batch configuration and upload processing in Local mode.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- Application Builders who are responsible for building Datacap applications
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of FastDoc in local mode
Brand: IBM Analytics; Windows
Event Number: F252G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
Describe the FastDoc capabilities and modes of operation
- FastDoc User Interface
- Local mode and Datacap Server mode
- FastDoc as a development tool
- FastDoc as client
Configure and run tasks in the local mode
- Configure a local batch
- Process documents in local mode
- Configure a Scan and Upload Task
Enterprise Content Management;
FastDoc Capabilities Overview
- What is FastDoc?
- FastDoc versatility, interface, interface icons
- FastDoc local mode
- FastDoc advantages
- FastDoc terms
FastDoc local mode
- FastDoc local batch profile configuration
- Configure local batch profiles and parameters
- Configure local tasks
- Create and run a local batch
Create a local capture batch
- What is a local batch profile?
- What is a local task?
- When is a local batch profile required?
- Where is data located?
- Configure local batches
- FastDoc (Admin) local configuration interface
- Batch task pane
- Scan interface and panels
Process local batches
- Scan batch preparation
- Scan, process, and verify a batch
- Correct error
- Export the batch
Configure Scan and upload
- Add an upload batch
- Batch profile task configuration options
- Configure the upload task
- Familiarity with capture concepts
- Recommended: F251 IBM Datacap 9.0.1: Introduction