This unit shows how to create Entry Templates using Entry Template Manager and to add items to the repository using these templates. You will also learn how to customize the property layouts, associate an entry template to a folder, and configure entry template management.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of IBM Content Navigator Entry Templates.
- Administrators who are responsible for configuring and administering IBM Content Navigator system.
- Application Builders who implement solutions by using IBM Content Navigator.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F274G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Build an entry template to add documents.
- Associate entry templates to a folder.
- Customize property layouts for entry templates.
- Configure entry template management.
- IBM Content Navigator 220.127.116.11: Introduction (F270)
- IBM Content Navigator 18.104.22.168: Configuration (F271)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction (F280G)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with Object Metadata (F282G)