This course teaches the key features and architecture of cloud–native applications. You learn about the elements of twelve–factor applications and the characteristics of a resilient, scalable cloud application design. The course also explains the role of DevOps in the cloud–native application lifecycle.
This course is designed for developers who want to develop Java applications on IBM Cloud.
Brand: Management & Platform
Event Number: CK104G
Available Languages: Bulgarian (Bulgaria),Indonesian (Indonesia),Chinese (Traditional),English (Australia),Finnish (Finland),Bahasa Malaysia (Malaysia),Hungarian (Hungary),Croatian (Croatia),Slovak (Slovakia),Slovenian (Slovenia),Estonian (Estonia),Serbian (Latin),English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thaila
After you complete this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the key features, practices, and architecture of cloud– native application development.
- Integrate on– premises resources to IBM Cloud
- Practice various approaches for migrating Java applications to IBM Cloud
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Experience with enterprise application development in Java™ or other languages
- Familiarity with agile development practices