If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- This course is for workflow authors who are responsible for planning, designing, creating, testing workflow solutions in a development environment.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F239G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Create a workflow definition using Process Designer.
- Use workflow properties and step parameters in a workflow definition.
- Build simple and complex expressions to calculate property values and direct work.
- Use a variety of step types to build a workflow definition.
- Use subscriptions to launch workflows automatically from an initiating attachment.
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
- Start a P8 Platform system.
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces, including:
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- IBM Content Navigator
- Process Configuration Console
- Process Designer