This course is for anyone who is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- A Workflow System Administrator who is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.
- A Workflow System Administrator who is typically required to help workflow participants to do the following tasks:
- Locate work and complete workflows
- Respond to management decisions that require changes to work items
- Gather information about workflow activity to help management make business decisions
- During the production phase, the Workflow System Administrator manages operation of the workflow application and communicates with users and managers. In the workflow application deployment phase, the Workflow System Administrator coordinates activities with the Workflow Author to plan and control workflow application implementation into the production environment.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F234G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use Case Foundation tools to search for work with basic and advanced search criteria.
- Modify work items.
- Process and manage work.
- Manage a workflow exception.
Prerequisite skills and knowledge for this unit are:
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.
- Familiarity with Java and Java Virtual Machines.
- General knowledge of relational database management systems.
- General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
- Start a P8 Platform system.
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces, including:
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- IBM Content Navigator
Recommended training path:
- F230 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction
- F231 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Configure the Workflow System
- F232 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Security
- F233 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Maintain the Workflow System
- F234 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Manage Work in Progress