This course is for anyone who is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.
Audience: This intermediate course is for Workflow System Administrators who are responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application. A Workflow System Administrator is typically required to help workflow participants to do the following tasks: Locate work and complete workflows. Respond to management decisions that require changes to work items. Gather information about workflow activity to help management make business decisions. During the production phase, the Workflow System Administrator manages operation of the workflow application and communicates with users and managers. In the workflow application deployment phase, the Workflow System Administrator coordinates activities with the Workflow Author to plan and control workflow application implementation into the production environment.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F233G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Use administrative tools for maintenance
- Identify the Workflow system admin tools.
Monitor with the Process Services Ping page
- System start
- Use the Process Services Ping page.
Monitor with System Dashboard
- Monitor with System Dashboard.
- Create Dashboard Archives and Reports.
Monitor with vwtool
Maintain event logs
- View event logs by using Administration Console
- View event logs by using Process Administrator
- Disable event categories
- Prune events
You should have:
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.
- Familiarity with Java and Java Virtual Machines.
- General knowledge of relational database management systems.
- General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions