If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Audience: A workflow system administrator responsible for creating, configuring and maintaining component queues in non-development environments. A workflow author responsible for creating, configuring and maintaining component queues in development environments. Anyone who needs to create, configure or maintain component queues.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: F236G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
Upon completion of this course, participants are able to:
- Understand the purpose of component integration in workflow applications.
- Understand the architecture of the Component Manager Frameworks.
- Understand what component queues provide.
- Create and configure a Java component.
- Monitor and maintain component queues.
Prior knowledge that is required:
- Basic knowledge of organization’s business process applications.
- Basic knowledge of database technology.
- PCs, networks, and their organization’s server operating systems at the expert level
- Prerequisite courses:
- F115G IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration
- F230G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction
- F231G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Configure the workflow system
- F232G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Workflow security
- F233G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Maintain the workflow system
- F234G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Manage work in progress