This course provides students with a technical understanding of developing IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER) and integrating CER with IBM Cúram SPM applications.
The first part of the course describes how to develop IBM CER rules using the IBM CER Application Development Environment (ADE) and covers the following topics: the CER editor; defining rule elements; CER development approach; testing and debugging CER rules; Timelines, and advanced CER features. The second part of the course describes how to integrate CER rules with IBM Cúram Applications and covers the following topics: rules for Triage, Screening, and Intake; Dynamic Evidence; rules for Eligibility and Entitlement; rules for other applications; customizing rules and evidence.
During the course, students will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using CER features. They will also integrate CER rules into IBM Cúram applications.
This intermediate-level course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
Brand: Government - Curam Social Program Management; Windows
Event Number: 9D51G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
- Select IBM Cú ram Express Rules (CER) elements to implement rule logic.
- Use Developer and Administrator tools to configure, test, and debug rule sets.
- Use the Dynamic Evidence Editor to define evidence types.
- Configure rule sets for the following IBM Cú ram SPM Applications:
- Triage, Screening, and Intake
- Dynamic Evidence
- Eligibility and Entitlement (Determination and Explanation)
- Other applications
- Outline the approach to customize Application rule sets and evidence types.
- Access and interpret product guides for implementing CER rules.
Cúram Social Program Management;
Cúram SPM 6.x
- The functions and features of IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER).
- How to use CER rule elements to implement rule logic.
- How to configure, test, and debug CER rules using Developer and Administrator tools.
- How CER rules integrate with IBM Cúram SPM products.
- How to build dynamic products and Dynamic Evidence types.
You should have completed IBM Cúram technical fundamentals training:
IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G), and
IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.
You should also have achieved certification as an IBM Cúram application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.