This course introduces the fundamentals of the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform 7.X. It presents a business analyst (BA) and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of IBM Cúram SPM, namely, SPM Platform User Interface, Participant Management, Case Management, Evidence Framework, Financial Management, System Administration, Verification Engine, Evidence Broker, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Rules Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Audience: This course is intended primarily for BAs who will work on IBM Cúram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a general overview of the features and functionality of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers, project managers, and product administrators.
Brand: Government - Curam Social Program Management; Windows
Event Number: 9D72G
Available Languages: Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (Bulgaria),Indonesian (Indonesia),Chinese (Traditional),English (Australia),Finnish (Finland),Bahasa Malaysia (Malaysia),Hungarian (Hungary),Croatian (Croatia),Slovak (Slovakia),Slovenian (Slovenia),Estonian (Estonia),Serbia
After completing the course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the main functional components of the IBM Cú ram SPM Platform V7.X.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM Cú ram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM Cú ram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM Cú ram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in Cú ram, as well as use the basic functionality
Cúram Social Program Management;
Cúram SPM 7.x
The course covers the following topics:
- How the overarching IBM Cúram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts.
- The main functional components of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component.
- IBM Cúram business process analysis activities.
Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.