This course provides you with an understanding of customizing IBM Cúram out-of-the-box (OOTB) solutions using the IBM Cúram Application Development Environment (ADE).
The first part of the course describes how to develop IBM Cúram applications using the IBM Cúram ADE and covers the following topics: architectural overview of the Cúram application; ADE features and tools for modeling, server development, and client development; and testing and troubleshooting. The second part of the course describes the techniques used to customize IBM Cúram OOTB applications and covers the following topics: the OOTB reference model, customizing client and server artifacts, customizing handcrafted services layer interfaces.
During the course, you will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using ADE features. You will also customize OOTB artifacts compliantly.
Audience: This intermediate course is for developers and technical architects.
Brand: IBM Watson Health - Curam; Windows
Event Number: 9D44G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
- Describe the high-level architecture of the IBM SPM Platform
- List the features and tools in the IBM Cú ram ADE for modeling, server development, and client development
- Implement simple end-to-end solutions using the IBM Cú ram model-driven development approach and tools
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the IBM Cú ram product documentation
- Describe the approaches used to customize server and client artifacts compliantly
- Perform impact analysis within IBM Cú ram to determine the changes required for customizations
- Implement IBM Cú ram-compliant solutions by customizing the OOTB Cú ram application
Cúram Social Program Management;
Cúram SPM 6.x
- The high-level architecture of the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform
- How to implement simple end-to-end applications using ADE features
- How to access relevant documentation to understand product features
- How to perform impact analysis to determine changes for customization
- How to implement Cúram-compliant solutions by customizing the OOTB Cúram application
You must have:
- a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications