An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.6 (ZB821G).
This course is also available as classroom course Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 (WB812G).
In this course, you learn the skills that are required to install, configure, and administer IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This basic course is designed for systems administrators, solutions administrators, and operators who install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot process applications.
Event Number: ZB812G
Available Languages: English (US)
- Course introduction
- Overview of IBM Business Process Manager V8.5
- IBM Business Process Manager Standard installation
- IBM Business Process Manager Standard architecture overview
- Exercise: Installing IBM Business Process Manager Standard
- Exercise: Installing IBM HTTP Server
- IBM Business Process Manager deployment topologies
- Exercise: Configuring the Process Center environment
- Introduction to Process Center
- Exercise: Administering Process Center
- Managing users and groups
- Exercise: Adding users and groups
- Overview of Process Portal
- Exercise: Administering Process Portal
- Overview of deployment scenarios
- Exercise: Configuring the Process Server environment
- Exercise: Managing offline and online process servers
- Managing snapshots
- Exercise: Creating and managing snapshots
- Advanced administration concepts
- Problem determination
- Exercise: Performance and troubleshooting
- Exercise: Configuring SSL
- Exercise: Implementing security with LDAP
- Course summary
You should have a general knowledge of:
- The Linux operating system
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Administering multitier business applications
- Managing WebSphere Application Server
- Managing a database server, such as DB2, MS SQL Server, or Oracle database
You should also successfully complete one of the following courses:
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for AIX (WA180G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Windows (WA380G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Windows (ZA380G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Linux (WA580G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Linux (ZA580G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration (WA585G - no longer available)
If you have not received yours after this period, please contact your local Training Administrator
Or, Chat With Us in the lower right corner of the page.