An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.5 (WB870G).
In this introductory course, you learn the skills that are needed to install, configure, and administer IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.
Audience: This basic course is designed for systems administrators, solutions administrators, and operators who install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Process Server applications.
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Event Number: WB867G
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Polish (Poland),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands),Turkish (Turkey),Romanian (Romania),Czech (Czech Republic),Latvian (Latvia),Lithuanian (Lithuania),Norwegian (Bokml),Swedish (Sweden),Danish (Denmark),Hebrew (Israel),Arabic,Greek (Greece),Korean (Korea),Bulgarian (B
- Configure and administer a Process Center environment
- Configure and administer a Process Server environment
- Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5: IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Server, IBM Process Center, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Describe IBM Business Process Manager Advanced architecture, concepts, and terminology
- Describe the deployment considerations for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced components
- Describe the Process Server high availability topologies and their selection criteria
- Create a Process Center clustered environment by using the Deployment Environment wizard
- Create a Process Server clustered environment by using the BPMConfig utility
- Verify the functions of failover in a clustered environment
- Work with Business Space
- Deploy and manage business applications
- Work with the administrative console and management tools
- Deploy applications to an offline and online Process Server environment
- Implement SSL
- Integrate with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to secure the environment
- Troubleshoot the environment
You should have successfully completed one of the following courses:
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for AIX (WA180G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Windows (WA380G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Windows (ZA380G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Linux (WA580G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Linux (ZA580G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration (WA585G - no longer available)
You should have a general knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and SOA.