This course provides Business and Professional Authors with an introduction to augmenting reports created in IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting by focusing reports using filters and prompts and creating calculations. The participants will examine each of these topics and lean to apply them to reports.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. Terms and Conditions: Ingram Micro - https://www.ingrammicrotraining.com/Terms-of-use.aspx; IBM - http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Business and Professional Authors
Event Number: K01002G
Available Languages: English (US)
• Focus reports using filters
• Focus reports using prompts
• Augment reports using calculations
• An understanding of how to create reports using IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting
• An understanding of your organization’s business intelligence process and reporting needs
• An understanding of your business reporting data
If you have not received yours after this period, please contact your local Training Administrator
Or, Chat With Us in the lower right corner of the page.