Event Number: FL-IOTSALES
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands)
Topic 1: Bringing IoT to your Customers
• Understand the impact of IoT being an adaptive challenge not a technical challenge to approaching IoT opportunities
• Understand your customer’s Digital Journey and the role of IoT in it
o Customer Business Outcomes
o Customer Awareness of their incumbent problems
• Buyer Intelligence and Buyer Personas in IoT opportunities.
• How does IoT create value for Businesses today?
• Opportunity Qualification for IoT
Topic 2: Recognizing the value of Prospecting in an IoT opportunity
• Assessing the Customer Relationships with new and existing customers
• Researching and Understanding how to gather intelligence on customers of IoT solutions
• Learn to align with a prospect’s Enterprise IoT Vision or strategy.
• Assessing the Customer’s IoT Readiness
Topic 3: The role of Discovery in an IoT Opportunity
• Leverage the Discovery framework to IoT sales opportunity management.
• Power of Envisioning and Design Thinking
• Preparing for a Discovery Session
• Eliciting Customer outcomes and problems using the Discovery framework.
Topic 4: Resolving Customer Concerns
• Understanding the model for addressing and resolving customer concerns
• Using the model for addressing and resolving customer concerns
• Best practices of resolving common customer concerns in IoT opportunities
Day 2Module 5: The role of Sales in an IoT Solution Design• Managing different buyer personas and stakeholders.• Understanding the power of co-creation• Employ best practices from design-thinking and problem-solving methods• Preparing a Design session for understanding Business outcomes• Opening and Closing the above Design sessionModule 6: Conducting an IoT Solution Design• Understand the Solution Dialogue approach• Preparing for the Presentation/Solution Dialogue• Opening the Solution Dialogue• Facilitating the Solution Dialogue using Storytelling methods• Closing the Solution DialogueTopic 7: Securing customer buy-in on an IoT Opportunity• Understand the Consultative Commitment model – The consultative mindset• Using the Consultative Commitment model• Building cross-organizational support in your customer’s organization• Best practices from securing closing IoT sales opportunities• Preparing for a Discovery Session
IoT Essentials (IOTESS) or experience and working knowledge of IoT within the Enterprise.