Event Number: FL-IOTDESIGN
Available Languages: English (US),English (UK),French (Canada),German (Germany),Russian (Russia),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (Simplified),Italian (Italy),Portuguese (Brazil),French (France),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Portuguese (Portugal),Thai (Thailand),Dutch (The Netherlands)
Outline: Design Thinking for IoT (IOTDESIGN)
Creating IoT Possibilities with Design Thinking!
Topic 1: Intro to Design Thinking
• Design Thinking basics in a modern context
• Understanding your users and how to draw empathy
• Develop user personas
• Build a stakeholder map of your user’s realm of influence
Topic 2: Finding Opportunities
• Finding IoT opportunities by mapping your user journey map
• Journey map – to identify which parts of your user’s experience can be improved using IoT.
Topic 3: Delivering Disruption
• Co-creation: Learn how to ideate with your users
• Scoping and delivering an idea to market
• Best practices for ideation workshop
Topic 4: Design Thinking and how it is adopted in your Enterprise
• Identifying early roadblocks in adopting design thinking in enterprise
Topic 5: Adoption Approach and key metrics and markers for an IoT Project
• Activity - defining the approach, metrics and markers for an IoT Project using an IoT case study.
Topic 6: Designing Metrics
• Activity – observable metrics and current state of a business prior to commencing an IoT project.
Topic 7: Creating an Action Plan
• Activity – create an action plan with accompanying metrics for an IoT Project.
Topic 8: Review of Enterprise IoT Case Study: How Design Thinking added value to an IoT Project.
• Activity – Group Discussion
IoT Essentials (IOTESS) or experience and working knowledge of IoT within the Enterprise.