<p>This engaging 3-day course includes multiple real-world hands-on demo labs and expert instruction to help you learn the critical skills to protect your Azure Cloud infrastructure.</p>
<p>Cloud technologies remain one of the fastest growing new technologies and Microsoft�s Azure is the fastest growing cloud computing environment. Getting on the cloud has never been easier. Protecting yourself and your company has never been more important. Are you and your company prepared to ensure your security, privacy and compliance on an Azure cloud?The Fast Lane Azure Security Bootcamp is loaded with the practical real-world knowledge and skills you need to secure your Microsoft Azure-based cloud implementation including protecting users, email and documents as well as managing the overall security solution. You will leave this course with a deep understanding of the issues and threats and fully prepared to take on these challenges.</p>
Event Number: FL-ASDM
Available Languages: English (US),Dutch (The Netherlands),English (UK),French (Canada),French (France),German (Germany),Italian (Italy),Japanese (Japan),Portuguese (Brazil),Portuguese (Portugal),Russian (Russia),Spanish (Latin America),Spanish (Spain),Thai (Thailand)
1) Public Cloud Security Challenges
• 1.1) Cybersecurity Threats
• 1.2) World's Biggest Data Breaches and Hacks: http://informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/worlds-biggest-data-breaches-hacks/
• 1.3) Compliance Challenges
• 1.4) Overview of the security stack in the private and the public clouds
o 1.4.1) Security on-premises
o 1.4.2) Security in the Cloud
2) Identity and Access Management
• 2.1) Governance in Azure
• 2.2) Overview of the access to Azure
• 2.3) Resources access in Azure
• 2.4) Azure Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
• 2.5) Manage and Safeguard Identity
o 2.5.1) Azure Active Directory
§ 220.127.116.11) Overview
§ 18.104.22.168) Versions
§ 22.214.171.124) Azure Active Directory Connect
§ 126.96.36.199) Windows Hello for Business
o 2.5.2) Secure Web Apps
§ 188.8.131.52) Authentication
§ 184.108.40.206) HTTPS
§ 220.127.116.11) TLS Mutual Authentication
§ 18.104.22.168) MS Azure Web Application Firewall
• 2.6) Microsoft access to Azure
• 2.7) Securing the IaaS
o 2.7.1) Virtual networks, subnets, DDoS basic and standard protection
o 2.7.2) NSGs – per subnet and per network interface
o 2.7.3) UDRs – user-defined routes
• 2.8) Azure Access Protection
o 2.8.1) VPN Gateway
o 2.8.2) Express Route
o 2.8.3) Application Gateway and Load Balancers
o 2.8.4) Third-party Security Tools
§ 22.214.171.124) Firewalls – Barracuda, Cisco, F5, etc.
§ 126.96.36.199) Routers – Cisco, etc.
§ 188.8.131.52) Web Application Firewalls – Barracuda, Sophos, etc.
4) Azure Security Management
• 4.1) Security monitoring and visibility
o 4.1.1) Azure Security Center + demo
o 4.1.2) Operations Management suite + demo
o 4.1.3) Microsoft Cloud App Security
o 4.1.4) Office 365 Secure Score
• 4.2) Threat Management
o 4.2.1) Azure Advisor + demo
• 4.3) MS Azure Compliance Manager with GDPR tracking - https://servicetrust.microsoft.com/ComplianceManager demo
• 4.4) MS Azure Government Cloud
6) Azure Security Best Practices
• 6.1) Azure network security best practices
• 6.2) Azure data security and encryption best practices
• 6.3) Azure identity management and access control security best practices
• 6.4) Azure database security best practices
• 6.5) Azure VM Security Best Practices
• MS Azure Marketplace Security – overview of the security offerings in the MA Azure marketplace. Microsoft and third-party security solutions for your cloud environment.
• App Service Application Configuration with Azure Active Directory Login – configuring your application in App Service to use Azure AD.
• Azure Security Center – overview and getting acquainted with the security monitoring application.
• Azure Network Watcher – learn how to monitor and diagnose network and security issues in scenario-based situation.
• Backup vault – managing backups in Azure
• Key vault – managing keys, secrets and certificates in Azure.
• MS Web Application Firewall – deploying WAF for your application.
• Network Security Groups, User Defined Routes and Azure DNS – deploying network security for your cloud infrastructure.
• Virtual network appliances in Azure – using third-party security appliance to protect your cloud infrastructure.
• App Gateway – show WAF
• Storage account – the security options
• Azure SQL DB
• Security center – enable data collection (agents)
• Log Analytics
• Backup and Recovery Vault
• Azure AD Cloud App Discovery
Before attending this course, students should have:
A basic understanding of data center.
A basic understanding of cloud services and technologies
A basic understanding of infrastructure and systems
A basic understanding of security