Citrix Training - Updated August 1, 2018
- CWS-205-1I Manage Citrix Endpoint Management - Releasing in General Availability on August 20
- CNS-230-1I Deploy & Manage Citrix SD-WAN - Essentials Releasing to General Availability on August 13
- CXD-105-2I Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Help Desk Support - Released to General Availability on July 9
- CXD-251-2I Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Microsoft Azure - Released to General Availabilty on June 25
As of July 15 the following course has been discontinued:
• CXA-206: XenApp 6.5 Administration
As of October 12 the following course has been discontinued:
• CNS-200W: Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN Hands-on Workshop
Effective September 30, 2018, Citrix:
1. Discontinued the following exams:
• 1Y0-A20 Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration
• 1Y0-A22 Citrix XenApp 6.5 Advanced Administration
2. Retired the following associated certifications:
• Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) for Citrix XenApp 6
• Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (CCAA) for Citrix XenApp 6
Retired certifications are no longer attainable. They remain valid, however, until Citrix sets their expiration date.
Citrix Cloud Certifications
As of July 2, sitting a Citrix cloud class will not automatically earn candidates the Citrix Cloud certification, they will need to
pass the assessment as well.
Extended CCE-V Recertification Promotion
From January 29-September 30, customers and Partners with expired or expiring CCE-V certifications can recertify by attending the CXD-410 instructor-led training. Please note that this limited opportunity is an exception to the new 2018 program rules and does not apply to the CCIA certification.
Updated Networking Certification Stacking
For current certification stacking please click here.
New Course Names
For new upcoming course names please click here.
Juniper Training - Updated August 1, 2018
- Do you what's new in the Partner Advantage Program in 2018? Juniper has simplified Elite and Select partner requirements to make it simpler to qualify. Download year over year comparison slides here.
- Key Features:
- Simplied Core requirements
- SA (including a service minimum) plus a specialization
- Modular Specializations -Your partner program
- Build modular options on a simplified core to tailor the program to your business model
- Champions requirements tailored to Specialization
- Enriched Rewards based on your contribution
- Rebates focused on partner led business plus key specializations
- Focus on Emerging Business Models
- Cloud, Software & Services focus support partner migration to recurring revenue world.
HPE/Aruba Training - Updated August 1, 2018
Sales Certs for FY18
Technical Certs for FY18
Changes to Partner Ready Competency Program
- Gold and Platinum partner Competency requirement deadline extended to 10/31/2019 for the following:
- FY18 Gold Pointnext Specialist
- FY18 Gold Data Center Networking Specialist
- FY18 Gold Server Specialist
- FY18 Gold Storage Specialist
- FY18 Platinum Converged Infrastructure Specialist
- Partner Ready Competencies are no longer mandatory for FY18 Hybrid IT Specialization compliance
- Competency requirement will be removed from PLMT tracking
- To protect your investment -Any Competencies earned in FY18 are grandfathered into FY19 achievements
Cisco Training - Updated August 1, 2018
Digital Networking Architecture has changed the way many businesses build their networks. Due to these changes, Cisco has updated the requirements needed to achieve their Advanced Enterprise Networking Specialization.
Partners can still achieve AEN with the old requirements through: January 25, 2019.
- Summary of Changes
- Account manager
- SBO is no longer active
- Intro to Cisco Sales is a new option Sales Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- New free e-learning requirements that teach SD-WAN, ISE, and SD-access
- Core & WAN training is gone (this training was very hard to come by and costly)
- Field Engineer
- CCNA Wireless requirement has been changed to CCNP. This requires 4 classes total:
- WIDESIGN (used to be a separate requirement for field engineer role)
- Other requirements
- Implementing Secure Access Solutions e-learning – How to install ISE, 802.1X, wireless, etc…
- Removed Unified Access exam